Monday, December 8, 2008

Really?!

OK, so I was getting out of my car this evening to hop into work for five minutes and I had a complete "Maggie Moment." I was going to close my car door while singing Cop Stop by Gavin DeGraw at the top of my lungs (yes, I was in public at 4:25 pm in the Price Lab parking lot). It's a great song, though--it was at the rental car part :o) As it happened, my hand completely missed my door, but my wrist got it...GOOD! I stood there flapping my hand with an enormous smile plastered on my face to keep from saying a bad-word. 

Yes folks, that's right, I'm a complete dum-dum. In fact, I definitely did some internal damage. It's getting increasingly more difficult to type as I'm writing this entry. Bugh...

So, here's to all of those people who find themselves constantly having "(Insert name here) Moments." You're not alone :o)

Cheers!

1 comment:

MyRoadie said...

i'm sorry that you got hurt... but i am glad that I am not alone... I am a clutz, especially when it is winter time and there is snow and ice everywhere. I totally sprained my ankle yesterday walking home from campus.