This last week I celebrated my 24th birthday. The weekend before Bird and Big Raig took me out for a night on the town. We celebrated at a piano bar here in KC in the West Port area. It was so fun. Big Raig and a few friends threw in some money to get me on stage for my birthday. The piano guys had me sit on the piano while they sang a raunchy birthday song to the tune of Piano Man. After two verses I couldn't handle it anymore...ha! Overall it was a great night. I couldn't believe Bird and Big Raig's friends came out the way they did. I felt very blessed to spend a great night celebrating my birthday with new friends.
Tuesday night the girlies from work--all beautiful blondes--took me out for a drink. It was nice to see them outside of professional life. They are hilarious! I've known And-E for awhile now. We went to school at UNI together for four years, and hung out with some of the same crowd. The other two, J and M, are wonderful. They're a few years older than me. They seem to know the city pretty well, and they're always good for a dinner-night tip.
This Saturday, Trashley and All Good came out for the night. Again, we went to the piano bar. This time we celebrated Trashley's birthday. Good times...I wish J-Comp and LAEd could have made it, but I understand both situations...Five more weeks, LA :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment