It's been over two years since I've utilized this wonderful tool we call a BLOG. My purpose of reinstating the blog is because John and I have made a personal fitness goal. My hope is that I can document each move I make in reference to this goal... Lets get started! Tony Horton drives me crazy! He calls me a kid and a "girl" during my workouts. "Let's check on the kiddies" is one of his favorite lines. But truth be told, he's a genius! Last time I utilized his fitness program I lost 15 pounds and dropped 2 dress sizes! For the next 90 days, John and I will be making our go at his newest routine--P90X. 5am this morning and my alarm went off. John rolled over and growled--he's starting next week due to work conflicts. I sprang into action after a full night of only bits of rest that seemed to cycle with glimpses of me completely screwing up my new routine. Hah! I hadn't even started yet, and my mind was already deceiving me. Not this time you sneaky brain!! I will succeed--I've already decided that :o) My workout wasn't so bad at the time. After 55 minutes of a full chest/back routine I ran upstairs for my egg-white omlet-YUMM-O (do you feel the Rachel Ray in me)!! It was lovely; mushrooms, tomato, green onions mmm mmm mmm... Then it was off for a quick shower. While in the shower, I started to notice that my arms were shaking everytime I went to wash or rinse my hair. It's quite obvious where this is leading. Tomorrow I will be hurting. But for now, things are well. Still full from breakfast; alert; waiting for a carb-craving. Oh yeah, did I mention that it's a low-carb diet for the first 30-days?!? We'll see just how addicted to processed food I really am. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment