skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Many the Miles
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I'm happy to report that the sample video for CNA feeding training is almost complete--I even felt I had a second to take a well-deserved lunch-break :o) T-11 hours until that video needs to be completed. Here's hoping...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This girl...
Maggie
Iowa
View my complete profile
Mag's Mix
Young Lovers-Gavin DeGraw
Heart of Gold-Neil Young
Count Your Blessings-Bing Crosby
Save It For a Rainy Day-The Jayhawks
I Have You to Thank-Gavin DeGraw
Walkin-Wilco
Beautiful Dawn-Wailin' Jennys
On The Rocks - The Wrights
Alright for Now - Tom Petty
Better than - John Butler Trio
Many the miles - Sara Bareilles
Buddies
jamfla
Home Sweet Home [est. 5-15-13]
13 years ago
the supposed craziness that is my life
wait for it.....
15 years ago
a day in the life.........
This is why we can't have nice things
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(6)
Howl at the Moon
ASHA Convention-2008
I'm happy to report that the sample video for CNA ...
Don't worry...I've got it!
After last night I am PUMPED for ASHA! I don't car...
Blog-what?
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment