Friday, February 20, 2009

Departure...

I'm sitting at my parent's place getting all packed-up and ready to go. I've gone through some major life-changes this last week with moving away from KC, my grandfather passing away, and now preparing for my trip to Naples. So many of these changes have been so sudden, though I've been mentally preparing for them for awhile, now. 

I decided, instead of accepting the rapid changes as just another page in my book of life, that I would now be the instigator of change...

Instigation number one...my hair :o)  I hope you all like it...


4 comments:

MyRoadie said...

i REALLY like it!

Ash said...

you are too cute for words. its VERY sheik.

jamfla said...

Adorble!! You'd look good bald mcconnell, but then Trashley might have the hots for you! :) Have FUN in Italia!!!

Unknown said...

Your hair is absolutely adorable!!
Very cute!!